2 March 2011

Tashaki Miyaki


HEY, LOOK! MORE MUSIC I FOUND ON THE PIGEON POST.

I should just stop telling you which bands I’ve found on said blog in the hope that you don’t read that RUBBISH. I should just take all the credit myself. But I’ve got a feeling that’s wrong and I shouldn’t. Plus, The Pigeon Post isn't actually rubbish. Or is it?

Anyway. Tashaki Miyaki is swaying female vocal led slow pop with a nod to the 60s. Very Best Coast-y, but more in a way that they share the same influences rather than Tashaki Miyaki ripping off Bethany et al. It’s really, really nice and the Californian group need to up their productivity – I want more!

We don’t have much more info than that, so just enjoy the music. It’s great. Listen below, or download at bandcamp.


Tashaki Miyaki - All I Have To Do Is Dream


Bandcamp | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment