14 August 2010

Gallops Update - EP Release


I won't bore you with how much I love Gallops' live shows (a lot, in brief). I am just here to tell you that the Wrexham-based electro/post-rock/math-rock four-piece release their debut EP quite soon - and to urge you all to buy a copy.

I've been lucky enough to be sent the self-titled effort, released 23rd August through Holy Roar Records, from The 405 to review. Obviously I don't want to spoil the excitement of reading that review by telling you what the 5-track self-titled release is like now, but I will say that the recordings live up to expectations created (mostly) from past live shows and is most definitely worth getting your hands on.

You can buy an EP and t-shirt bundle for £12, or just the EP on its own for £5, from the Holy Roar Records online shop. I'm sure it'll be stocked in Cardiff's Spiller's Records, too, for all ye local folk.

Edited to add:

My review of the EP can now be found online at The 405.

No comments:

Post a Comment